For Your Convenience
- Assistive Hearing: Personal amplification headsets are available for use during films and some additional library programs. For more information, ask at the Welcome Desk.
- ATM: Available in the Lobby.
- Book Baskets: Located throughout the Library for in-library use.
- Clear View Video Magnifier: Used to magnify hard to read images, the Clear View Video Magnifier is located in the Senior Room.
- Copiers: Color copier is located in the Lobby. Black and White copiers are located in the Lobby, adjacent to the Reference Desk, and inside the Technology Center.
- Device Charging Station: Located in The Loft.
- Digital Conversion: If you have VHS tapes, audiocassettes, or LPs, the Sachem Library has converting machines that can digitize your old media. The Library sells recordable CDs & DVDs, but feel free to bring your own. Please call first to ensure the machines are free. There is a 2.5 hour limit per machine. Sachem Library cardholders only.
- Digital Display Screen: Available in The Loft for collaborative projects.
- Fax: Outgoing fax service is available in the Lobby and in the Technology Center.
- Large Print Computer Monitor and Keyboard: A computer with large display format is located near the Reference Desk.
- Notary Public: A Notary Public is generally available Monday-Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm, and 2:00pm-4:00pm. Please call ahead to confirm availability.
- Outside Drop Box Hours: Items may be returned to the drive up drop box 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The drop box is located on the left side of the entrance driveway. Items returned before the Library opens will be considered returned the previous day.
- Print at the library/Remote Printing – Print from your computer, or mobile device, to one of our Library printers.
- Tend Coffee @Sachem Library: Relax in the cozy fireplace lounge located adjacent to the Circulation Desk. Enjoy a fresh-roasted coffee or cappuccino, healthy snack, or fresh-baked pastry.
- Typewriter: Located in the Technology Center.
- Wheelchair: Available for use in the Library. Ask at the Welcome Desk.
- WiFi: Available throughout the Library and in Inside/Out, the Library’s garden extension.
- Wifi Hotspots: Available to borrow at the Reference Desk.