Personally Identifiable Information:
- We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. "Personal Information" as used in this privacy statement means information that identifies an individual, including but not limited to his or her name, address, Social Security number or telephone number.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personal information only when you knowingly and specifically provide it to us.
- Personal information you provide will be used only in connection with the purposes described at the point of collection.
- Any information published on this website is a matter of public record. However we do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third parties except as required by law.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, download, change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain statistical information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Internet domain information and the IP address from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit.
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.